“Aspiring Entrepreneur” on Feb 5, at GCCI hall Panjim
What is the event about?
An event to create awareness and to motivate Goan youth to come forward with innovative ideas and be a part of this “Start Up” campaign launched by our Hon. P.M. Shri Narendra Modi Ji.
Benefits under Start Up India are exemplary in nature such as:
- No labour law applicability for 3 years
- Income Tax holiday
- Easier registration process
- Finances to be made available for these units
What you will learn?
- The experts in the field of management, administration, finance and banking will address & guide the new aspiring entrepreneurs.
- They also will be told about the availability of plug & play opportunity (Readymade infrastructure to start business) in Goa.
- Youth & Women are requested to take the benefit of this programme
When & Where?
Date: Friday, On 5th Feb, 2016
Time: 9.30 am – 12.30 p.m
Venue: Goa Chamber of Comm. & Industry Convention Hall, Panaji, Goa.
For Registration details kindly contact World Trade Centre Goa office located at EDC House, Panaji, Goa.
Contact Name: Ms Cheryl; Contact Number – 0832 2431108 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly register at the earliest.
Hurry!!! Last Registration Date: Feb 3rd, 2016.