“Make in India series: 1st in series”
LEAPFROGGING THE BARRIERS IN YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY
on Apr 15, 2016 (Friday) at The International Centre Goa hall, Dona Paula, Panaji – Goa
What is the event about?
- World Trade Centre Goa has initiated a series of programmes to promote Make in India, a concept initiated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
- The first in the series will be to create awareness on Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
- An initiative by World Trade Centre Goa, to promote Make in India series programs is an unique step towards channelizing your ideas into reality and understanding market requirements.
- To achieve the above mentioned objectives WTC Goa, is organizing a program titled ‘LEAP FROGGING THE BARRIERS IN YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY’ in association with Centre of Incubation & Business Acceleration, CIBA and International Centre Goa, ICG on April 15, 2016 at 3 p.m., at the International Centre of Goa Hall, Dona Paula.
- The event aims at promoting the Start Up culture, which is accomplished by a churning motive to Source the desired Angel Funding, Acquire Incubation facilities and Building Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
What you will learn?
- The speakers will be guiding the participants on the concept of Start Ups, it’s relevance and the importance of nurturing new generation entrepreneurs.
- The experts in the field of management, administration, finance and banking will address & guide the new aspiring entrepreneurs.
- They also will be told about the availability of plug & play opportunity (Readymade infrastructure to start business) in Goa.
- Youth & Women are requested to take the benefit of this programme
- Experts will assist in Planning, Formulating concepts, Resource mobilization, Utilization of skilled manpower and Access to the Global markets.
- Further as a follow up, we will be conducting the Make in India: 2nd in series program on ‘Microfinance: A Game Changer for Financial Inclusion’. Through, the second event we will be disseminating insights on Microfinance and policy initiatives, which can benefit budding entrepreneurs of Goa in availing finance and overcoming entrepreneurial challenges.
When & Where?
Date: Friday, On 15th Apr, 2016
Time: 3.00 pm – 5.30 p.m
Venue: The International Centre Goa hall, Dona Paula, Panaji – Goa.
For Registration details kindly contact World Trade Centre Goa office located at EDC House, Panaji, Goa.
Contact Name: Ms Cheryl; Contact Number – 0832 2431108 or email us at email@example.com
(NO REGISTRATION CHARGES)
Please Hurry, Book your seat!!! “IF YOU DON’T BUILD YOUR DREAM, SOMENONE ELSE WILL HIRE YOU TO BUILD THEIRS.”