“Make in india: 2nd in series”
Microfinance: A Game Changer for Financial Inclusion
on Jun 24, 2016 (Friday) at The International Centre Goa hall, Dona Paula, Panaji – Goa
What is the event about?
- World Trade Centre Goa has initiated a series of programmes to promote Make in India, a concept initiated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
- This initiative to promote Make in India series programs is an unique step towards understanding market requirements and providing insights on financial requirements by an individual/organisation through MFIs.
- MUDRA Bank (MB) a part of the 2015-16 Union Budget proposals announced by the Finance Minister, acts as a tool to ‘fund the unfunded’. Microfinance institutions (MFIs) play a significant role in promoting financial inclusion by catering to the financial needs of Microenterprises, Startups and Women Entrepreneurs.
- Although there are around 69 MFIs registered as Non-bank financial companies (NBFCs) with Reserve Bank of India, the country still has 233 million people (more than 19% of the population) who are unbanked or financially excluded
What you will learn?
- The speakers will be will be sharing their insights on Microfinance and policy initiatives, which can benefit participants in availing finance.
- Further as a follow up, we will be conducting the Make in India: 3rd in series program on enhancing competitiveness on Quality, Productivity & Environment Parameters to increase profitability
When & Where?
Date: Friday, On 24th Jun, 2016
Time: 3.00 pm – 5.30 p.m
Venue: The International Centre Goa hall, Dona Paula, Panaji – Goa.
For Registration details kindly contact World Trade Centre Goa office located at EDC House, Panaji, Goa.
Contact Name: Ms Cheryl; Contact Number – 0832 2431108 / 07 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (NO REGISTRATION CHARGES)