World Trade Centre (WTC) Goa is an initiative of M.Visvesvaraya Industrial Research and Development Centre (MVIRDC), promoter of WTC Mumbai. WTC Goa facilitates trade and investment promotion in the state, assists local businesses to foray into global markets and help enhance competitiveness of Goa.
Connect Globally Prosper Locally
World Trade Centers are the single point of reference in countries where they are established to connect the government, industry and academia. WTCA integrates the network of these WTCs to a single entity. It is a unique concept that connects locally to trade globally through the most powerful global network of 343 WTCs in 100 countries, representing 1 million businesses across sectors facilitating international trade and investments.
WTC Goa enables active engagement by bringing together local and international governments and business under one platform for business interaction by undertaking the following activities:
- Export Counseling
- Seminars/Workshops/Panel Discussions on trade related topics.
- Networking Events
- Online information on trade and investment opportunities
- Providing international market connections
- Trade missions to explore overseas markets
- Access to World Trade Centers’ Network
- Promoting inbound trade delegation from overseas
- Promoting members online
- Free registration with Trade Point for generating business contacts
- Participation in International exhibitions
- Access to publications of WTC
- Access to WTCA